Get Invoved with WCTM:

There is no community of one. This section is a collection of information and stories that address how we live with one another and interact with the natural and built environments. You can see stories about water policy, politics, residential and commercial construction, and discussions about how we as individuals can contribute to collective action. Feel free to add your voice by submitting a comment or asking a question.

Community

Science in Dallas

Science in Dallas

My wife and I and 2,000 other invited guests attended last night’s gala at Dallas’ state-of-the-art Perot Museum of Nature and Science, which …

read more

Adaptation and Resilience

Adaptation and Resilience

Veterans Day – a good time to reflect on a friend’s recent environmental summary:
“I agree that burning lots of coal, oil and gas and clearing …

read more

Scarcity and Violence

Scarcity and Violence

Reports of New Yorkers’ fistfights at gasoline pumps after Hurricane Sandy, and of their irritability about unreliable supplies of electricity, water, food and …

read more

Faith and Belief

Faith and Belief

The minister’s sermon today was titled “An Authentic Faith” and asked each congregant to look inside and see what he really trusts and has faith …

read more

Please add your comments to any post and be sure to friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more information and interaction.

Subscribe to Newsletter