Get Invoved with WCTM:

There is no community of one. This section is a collection of information and stories that address how we live with one another and interact with the natural and built environments. You can see stories about water policy, politics, residential and commercial construction, and discussions about how we as individuals can contribute to collective action. Feel free to add your voice by submitting a comment or asking a question.

Community

Amazon to Dallas? – Part 1

Amazon has selected 20 finalist cities in its competition to place the 50,000 jobs and $5 billion intended for its second headquarters. The new …

read more

Restitution from the Rich

Restitution from the Rich

The lead story in the Sunday, 11/17/13, New York Times is headlined “Growing Clamor About Inequities of Climate Crisis – Restitution Demanded – …

read more

Population and Limits

Population and Limits

In about 1980 my father answered my concerns about human-caused changes to natural systems, which I argued endangered us with the comment, “They’ll find some …

read more

Thanksgiving and a Summing Up

Thanksgiving and a Summing Up

More than 40 years ago I decided that working to limit human-caused environmental deterioration would be my lifetime public service commitment.  It seemed obvious then, …

read more

Please add your comments to any post and be sure to friend us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for more information and interaction.

Subscribe to Newsletter